Tuesday 25 June 2013

Ranveer Singh is not of my type: Sonakshi Sinha

Under the direction of Vikramaditya Motwani, 'Lootera' is a period film. In this movie sonakshi is playing the character of a lady named Pakhi, which is quite different from her starring roles so far. The film has Ranveer Singh opposite Sonakshi Sinha. Let us see, Why Sonakshi Sinha's Pakhi character is different?

Why you are considering your character special in 'Lootera'? 

The work I did in 'Lootera', I did not do until now. Even though i have hit films like 'Dabang ', ' Dabang 2 ', ' Rowdy Rathore ' and ' Son of Sardar ' in my account; but acting as Pakhi has got me so much satisfaction.
I am also impressed with the direction of Vikramaditya. If an actress gets a feel of new life while playing a character, then understand that she is successful in her work.

When you read the script of 'Lootera', did you thought that your role is so important?

Yes, I thought that the role was written just for me. No one else can play it.

Was 'Lootera' easy film for you?

No, this is my most difficult film by far. But I'm glad I've learned a lot while working on it.

Before 'Lootera' you were working with Heroes of twice of your age, but Ranveer Singh is of your age. How was chemistry to work with him?

Really enjoyed working with Ranbir. He is a funny actor. He believes in method acting and works very hard for his role.

Meanwhile, your affair with Ranvir dominated many stories in the news?

Such gossip goes on with Bollywood actors. The truth is that Ranbir is not my type.

You are Bollywood's top actress. Except 'Joker', all your movies have proved to be blockbuster?

It is my luck. I have had the opportunity to work with superstars. As an actress I have given good marks by the audience.

Meanwhile heard that you have increased your fees?

Now I am no newcomer actress. I am already established in Bollywood. Viewers want to see me on screen, so why shouldn't I take right price for my work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes